Vins i caves Joan Segura Pujadas
The history of our wines and cavas is the result of more than a hundred years transmitting from parents to children the passion for the cultivation of the vineyard. Since 1904, when great-grandfather Joan built the house where our winery now stands, from generation to generation we have been caring for and perfecting our wine passion, always guided by a supreme value: the demand for quality, both in the vineyard as in the cellar. Thus, with grapes from the Alts d’Ancosa and the Vall del Bitlles, our wines and cavas are the expression of respect for the territory, minimalist work in the winery and, above all, a commitment to quality.
In Joan Segura Pujadas we are identified by several values:
- Legacy. We are a family business where generation after generation we have been linked to the vineyards and wine.
- Passion. Everything we do from start to finish to make our wines and cavas we do with the heart.
- Landscape. We are proud to work and take care of vineyards in the area of Torrelavit, Sant Pere de Riudebitlles and Mediona, where thanks to the different characteristics of each area we get products of which we are proud.
- Quality. We look for best practices in every step of creation.
- Tradition. We are a sector full of history, culture and tradition.
- Authenticity. Respect for our origins, for the vineyard, for the production process and the minimum intervention in this process is the authenticity we seek.
c/ Joan i Jaume Rafols,4