RV Penedès · Sant Quintí de Mediona
Season: Open all year
- Picnic area.
- Water connection.
- Drainage of gray water.
- Drainage of black water.
- Parking limit: 48 hours maximum.
- Exclusively for motor homes and campervans.
- The area does not have surveillance or security service. The administration will not be held accountable for any incident, burglary or similar in the parked vehicles.
- Respect the neighbors' rest.
- No car parking.
- Use recycling bins.
- It is prohibited to camp, take chairs out of the vehicle or set up awnings or other objects.
- No campfires permitted.
- The City Council may dispose promptly of areas destined for the RV for other uses without this involving any type of compensation for users.
Sant Quintí, rich in fields and irrigation, stands out for its abundance of fresh water, which sprouts from numerous springs and the Mediona river. The great folkloric and cultural tradition of the village, authentic and centuries old, lives in harmony with the dynamic and participative character of the locals.
Things to do
- Taste the local gastronomy and produce, such as the Carquinyolis (similar to biscotti) or the local Penedès rooster.
- Amble round the old town and surrounding roads and paths
- Partake in local festivities and traditions
More info about the village: http://www.santquintimediona.cat
Carquinyolis (almond hard biscotti) and Penedès rooster