RV Penedès · Sant Cugat Sesgarrigues
Season: Open all year
- Picnic area.
- Water connection.
- Drainage of gray water.
- Drainage of black water.
- Parking limit: 48 hours maximum.
- Exclusively for motor homes and campervans.
- The area does not have surveillance or security service. The administration will not be held accountable for any incident, burglary or similar in the parked vehicles.
- Respect the neighbors' rest.
- No car parking.
- Use recycling bins.
- It is prohibited to camp, take chairs out of the vehicle or set up awnings or other objects.
- No campfires permitted.
- The City Council may dispose promptly of areas destined for the RV for other uses without this involving any type of compensation for users.
As a village in the Penedès region, it is, of course, an eminently agricultural environment, the vineyards and wine and cava making being an essential part of this municipality. Points of interest include the historical buildings, such as the church or the farmhouses, some of which are centuries old...
Things to do
- Discover the surroundings along the different routes
- Visit the wine cellars and taste their wines and cavas
- Take a walk around the old town and discover its history
What to visit
- Buildings of the old Agricultural Cooperative Syndicate
- Church Square · Plaça de l’Església
- Experiencia Boteria Torner · Barrel makers
- La Torre del Gall Farmhouse
More info about the village: http://www.turismesantcugat.com/