- Booking required
- From Monday to Friday, from 9am to 6pm
- Saturday, Sunday and public holidays from 10am to 2pm
During the LEOPARDI tour you will have the opportunity to explore the private country house of the Llopart family inherited by Bernardus Leopardi in the XIV century. Over the centuries, the country house was converted into the place where, in 1887, the first bottle of Llopart sparkling wine was produced. In this charming old winery, you will experience a trip to the past with the tasting of our most emblematic and exclusive wines.
Some local snacks will be served including bread topped with tomato, cold meats, and cheese.
The tour continues to the current facilities where the sparkling wines age. During the whole experience, you will have the chance to enjoy five tastings (a still wine, the Panoramic, the Nèctar Terrenal, the Microcosmos, and the Leopardi)
- Walk through the organic vineyards of Llopart
- Breakfast in the centenary farmhouse of the Llopart family (bread with tomato, Iberian ham, fuet, white sausage, sheep cheese, caramelized cookies, and chocolate).
- Tasting of 5 wines (1 still wine DO Penedès, 4 CORPINNAT sparkling wines from Llopart's premium range) in unique areas of the winery.
- Visit to the aging cellar of Llopart's sparkling wines.
Price for over 65s: 39,00€