Codorníu The Iconic Tour
Mon-Sun - 12h Spanish
Mon-Sat- 15h English
All the know-how of the almost 500 years of history of Casa Codorníu, creator of cava, and of its architect Josep Puig y Cadafalch.
Visit one of the greatest masterpieces of modernist art in the world. Then let yourself be seduced by the entire sensory experience of 3 iconic prestigious cavas and a small aperitif.
The Iconic Tour
Guided visit to the Cavas.
- Start point: Sala Puig “the Cathedral of Cava”.
- Art Nouveau Tour
- Josep Puig i Cadafalch’s architectural Work was declared a Historical-Artistic Monument in 1976.
- History and Heritage of the Codorníu family.
- The Codorníu winery gardens.
- “Celler Gran” Museum and winery:
- First Codorníu Cava.
- Descent into the underground cellars:
- Exhibit of traditional cava making machinery.
- A tour train inside the cava tunnels
- Tasting of 3 cavas Ars Collecta with a small aperitif.
- New gastronomic area "Els Jardins de Codorníu" by Cal blay, opened from Tuesday to Sunday.
- Shop opened from Monday to Sunday
- Adult € 28
- Reduced € 22,40
- Children from 8 to 17 years € 21
- Children under 8 years free entry
Avinguda Jaume de Codorníu , S/N