Cavatren H0, a scale model of actual trains on display in the winery
Saturdays, from 10 a.m. to 2 pm. and from 5 p.m. to 7 pm.
Sundays and public holidays, from 10 am to 2 pm.
Discover the origins of the cava industry at the old Fassina de Can Guineu distillery, current Cava Centre.
Cavatren H0 (Celler Vell Cava) won't let you indifferent. Enjoy the spectacular landscapes from the Penedes vineyards and dive into a winery with more than six decades of experience. Let you be surprised with a railway model, H0 scale, which reproduces the main features from the Penedes landscape. You will be impressed not only with its size but also with its details
Combined visit to the Cava Centre and the Celler Vell winery.
Visit to the Cava Centre.
- Tour of the history and culture of cava through large-format immersive audiovisuals and interactive modules.
- Phylloxera Festival Space.
- Cava tasting.
Visit to Celler Vell winery.
- Panoramic views of the landscape of sant Sadurní d'Anoia and the vineyards of the Penedes region.
- Explanations about the cava making process at the underground cellar and the tirage floor.
- Observation of the railway model, Cavatrain H0, at full capacity.
- Cava tasting in the tasting room.
- The transport to the Celler Vell Winery, 0.5 km outside the town, is not included.
Free visit for children under 8 years.
€ 7.00 from 9 to 17 years old.
€ 9.00 over 65 years.
C. Hospital, 23 La Fassina de can Guineu