Cava and chocolate in Sant Sadurní d'Anoia
- Tue to Fri from 10h to 14h and from 16h to 18.30h.
- Weekends an festives from 10h to 14h
- Booking required
Combined visit to the Cava Centre and the Simon Coll Chocolate Experience to get into the culture of cava and chocolate in the most fun way.
What does the combined ticket include?
Visit to the Cava Centre.
- Tour of the history and culture of cava through large-format immersive audiovisuals and interactive modules.
- Phylloxera Festival Space.
- Cava tasting at the end of the visit.
Visit to the Simón Coll Chocolate Experience.
- Audiovisual in 3D panoramic on the chocolate manufacturing process and the origin of cocoa.
- Explanation of the line of chocolates and premium products.
- Experimentation with freshly roasted cocoa beans and tasting of pure cocoa.
- Commented tasting of chocolates.
- Access to the store to continue the experience with more than 10 different tasting points.
- Tour with health security measures and optional use of mask.
C. Hospital, 23 La Fassina de can Guineu