Bike & Winery Visit· Discover Penedès and its wines
Enjoy a pleasant bike ride through vineyards, forests, dry stone huts and fruit trees. We will book a guided tour in an ecological winery where they will explain the secrets of the production of Wine and Cava and you will taste some of their products.
We will provide you with a link to the route to follow it with your own mobile (you need data and a charged battery)
We recommend starting the route between 9:45 a.m. and 10:30 a.m. from BIKEMOTIONS Bike Centre.
- Bicycle, helmet and lock
- Route information - track of the itinerary to follow with your mobile
- Family-owned winery visit
- Wine / Cava tasting
Easy – all our routes are easy, especially if you take an e-Bike
Bikemotions at Lavern-Subirats Train Station (R-4)
This tour is self-guided and does not include the guide. Bike shop support: English, Catalan, Spanish. Specify preferred language for the winery visit.
WHAT TO BRING
Comfortable clothing • Waterproof clothing (in case of rain) • Sun protection • Mobile phone
Book the “Bike & Visit” in advance and we will open you any day and at any time (all year with reservations).
You can find us at the BIKEMOTIONS Bike Centre, at the Lavern-Subirats train station (between Sant Sadurní d’Anoia and Vilafranca del Penedés), in the Municipal facilities.
If you need bicycle transport to another place, contact us.
HOW TO GET TO Bikemotions
- By train: We are at Lavern-Subirats train station
- From Barcelona: RENFE Rodalies R4 - Train to Sant Vicenç de Calders and get off at Lavern-Subirats. The train leaves Plaça Catalunya, also leaves from the Arc de Triomf and Sants stations. Duration: 50 minutes.
- From Sitges: RENFE Rodalies R2 - Train to Sant Vicenç de Calders, get off there and change lines and take the R4 to reach Lavern-Subirats. Duration: 01:15 minutes (check link times)
- By car: It takes about 30 to 40 minutes by car from Barcelona and about 20 minutes from Sitges. Free parking at the same station.
Lavern-Subirats Train Station - SUBIRATS (Barcelona)