Bar a Vins, urban wine and tapas tour.
.Within the opening days and hours of the establishments
The best way of getting to know our town, its traditions and culture through wine. Discover Vilafranca del Penedès with our urban wine and tapas tour.
Do you enjoy wine culture? We bring you our new wine tourism offering, a stroll around the streets of our Wine Capital and a 100% urban proposal. Bar a Vins is a wine and tapas tour of the most emblematic culinary establishment around the pedestrian streets and squares that define Vilafranca del Penedès’ historical heritage. The most original way to discover our town.
In each participating establishment you can order a glass of DO Penedès wine and a tapa. Try them all! 18 bars and restaurants and more than 20 tapas.
- Cal Figarot: cod skewer.
- Casino: Estrellados fried eggs over fried potato cubes and truffle-scented Maldon salt or homemade Iberian ham and Burgundy mushrooms croquette duo.
- Cèntric Gastro Bar: Confit artichoke with foie gras, confit onion and Iberian ham.
- El Convent: Penedès Rooster Rolls.
- El Coro: Bergues (homemade breaded chicken strips).
- El Forat del Pany: Homemade bravas potatoes or vegan corquettes of zucchini Km0.
- El Purgatori: Galicia octopus, truffled eggs on a bed of potatoes and shavings of Iberian ham or Iberian ham and Manchego cheese.
- Grill 9 : Aubergine mille-feuille with tomato gratin and foie grasshavings with Mascaró liquor or payés butifarra cold cut open sandwich.
- L’Àngelus: Coca bread with Iberian ham.
- La Garnatxa: Chopped cod nose with romesco sauce.
- La Rambla: Homemade patatas bravas with our sauce.
- La Terrassa del Mercat: Rooster wing from Penedès with PGI in marinade.
- La Taverna de Vinseum:
- Platets: Pan bao of squid, lemon and dried tomato allioli or homemade cod fritters.
- Taverna Inzolia: “La Terrine de Canard au Poivre Vert” pâté or “Donostia anchovies in garlic”.
- Taverna Sant Joan: Mushrooms with gorgonzola cheese.