Art and Sky at the Garraf Astronomical Observatory
- De 20:45h a 22:45h
- Tasting and aperitif 19:30h (Optional)
Astronomy with our senses Painting with wine, stars and wine tasting
Surrounded by nature, we will enjoy the night sky, and in a constant dialogue between art and the sky, we will discover the secrets of the technique for painting with wine.
Brushstrokes, peeks at the sky and telescopic observations with a wine tasting.
The activity is divided into the following parts:
1- Local tasting: (Optional*) Tasting of DO Penedès wine and cava, must and a snack of local products.
2- Observation of the sky with the naked eye: If time permits, with the help of a laser pointer and a sky chart we will learn to locate the stars and constellations visible that night.
3- Observation with a telescope: With the telescope of 28 cm opening of the dome, we will observe Venus and its phase.
4- Painting with wine: With the artist Marta Arañó, painting workshop with wine. You don't need to know how to draw. Each visitor will perform a work under his guidance.
- Activity not recommended for children under 11 years of age.
- The session will be confirmed or canceled during the previous week, depending on whether the minimum number of participants has been reached.
- If bad weather is forecast, the activity will be canceled (watch for the mail!).
- Payment will be made in cash or by Bizum.
- Payment and down payment are not requested when making the formal reservation, but the commitment of attendance by visitors is requested. In the exceptional case of having to notify cancellations or modifications, please notify us as soon as possible.
Observatori Astronòmic del Parc del Garraf Camí d'Olivella a Plana Novella, km 3,5