VINSEUM Museum of the Wine Cultures of Catalonia is the first wine museum in Spain (since 1945). Ww have more than 80 years of experience explaining Catalan wine cultures to citizenship.
Let us take you on a journey about the life cycle of wine from its origins to the final tasting. In this visit, you will see:
- The tasks which accompany the rhythms of the vineyard
- Man’s contributions to wine
- How wine opens up to the world and the world opens up to wine.
- The moments when we savor wine
- The people who’ve transformed the landscapes of the vineyard
The visit includes the use of an IPOD audioguide and a wine tasting at the end of the visit.
Plaza Jaume I, 1
938 900 582
Summer opening hours ( 2n May to 30th September): Tuesdays to saturdays from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. Sundays and bank holidays from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Rest of the year: Tuesdays to Saturdays, from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. and from 4 p.m. to 7 p.m. Sundays and bank holidays from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
We are closed on Mondays. We alos close on the 1st and 6thJjanuary, the 1st may and the 25th and 26th December.
Incentives and activities after meeting