Poetry in Wineries
The festival reaches its 13th edition claiming Catalan poetry, alive and also feminine and professional, as well as Cava and territory
Repeats every week every Friday 4 times.
Friday, 21 May, 2021 - 20:00 to Friday, 4 June, 2021 - 21:30
Diverses caves de la vila
Sant Sadurní d'Anoia
From 7 to 28 May Sant Sadurní will once again host the Poetry Festival in Wineries, an initiative promoted by the local poet Santi Borrell and the Sant Sadurní Cultural Department, and which last year could not be carried out due to the health crisis.
This year's is the 13th edition of a consolidated festival that every Friday in May will make poetry vibrate in the dark of wineries. Poets will recite their work in the Jaume Giró i Giró, Codorníu and Recaredo wineries, and the last session will take place in the courtyard of Can Guineu's manor house, a lovely space that will become a nerve center for cultural activities in the village from the end of May. Fonpinet winery will host the children's poetry session.
All sessions will strictly follow the measures against Covid19 and will require prior registration.
- May 7: Jaume Giró i Giró winery, by Lola Miquel, Ester Xargay and Santi Borrell.
- May 14: Codorníu winery, by Vicenç Llorca, Nati Soler and Víctor Verdú.
- May 21: Recaredo winery, by Rosa Maria Arrazola, Carles Figueras and Marta Pérez Sierra.
- May 21: Children's poetry in Fonpinet winery, by the children from Biblioteca Ramon Bosch de Noya's poetry workshop.
- May 28: Courtyard of Can Guineu's manor house, by Biel Barnils, Miquel Cartró and Antoni Clapés.
Information and inscriptions at Festival Poesia a les Caves.