A walk through the vineyards & breakfast at Segura Viudas
- booking required
- 10:30h a 13:00h
If you enjoy nature walks, you will love this tour that we have prepared for the whole family.
We will take a route around the area surrounding our winery, explaining biodiversity in Penedès and its relationship with vineyards, accompanied by a biologist.
During this tour, you will have brunch in the vineyards with local delicacies to expand the gourmet experience.
Afterwards, we will visit the winery and the underground cellars. You will end up the tour with a final toast in the emblematic XII century building.
Activity Minimum 8 people per group or equivalent price
- Walk around Segura Viudas (the route varies depending on the time of year).
- Visit to winery and cava cellar.
- Local breakfast: bread with tomato and some local cold meats.
- 2 glasses of wine or cava + juice for children
- Booking in advanced required and subject to winery availability.
- Wear appropriate footwear and sunscreen.
- This activity is subject to weather changes and may change its course or order depending on this.
- Retired: 24,50€
- Children from 9 to 17 years old: 19€
- Children under 8: free
- People with functional diversity: 24,50€
Carretera de St. Sadurni d'Anoia a St.Pere de Riudebitlles, km 5