Harvest tasting in the middle of the vineyard: POSPONED TO OCTOBER 23RD
10AM TO 1 PM
September is harvest time in the Penedès, the ideal month to get to know the vine from close, the fruit that has formed on the plant thanks to the care and affection given to the vines throughout their 12-month life cycle is harvested to make fresh and elegant wines and cavas.
With the help of Josep Cardona , owner of Cava Rovellats , we will discover together how this harvest is with a walk through the vineyards, a visit to the cellar and enjoying a delicious breakfast with our best cavas. This is an activity organized within the framework of La Verema del Cava of AECAVA.
-Visit of the winery with the owner, Josep Cardona.
-Walk through the vineyard
-Food and cava:
* Breakfast based: salted ham and quail egg toast, potato omelette, croquettes, salty braids, canapés… bolangerie and much more.
*Tasting of 5 wines and cavas.
- *If, due to the bad weather, this activity could not be held, we would postpone the date and we would return the money to those who could not.
- * If you have any food allergies, let us know when you make your reservation.
- *The activity will be run in Catalan language or Spanish.
- Ticket sales through the La Verema del Cava platform https://laveremadelcava.com/rovellats/ or directly by contacting us at: email@example.com , phone: 699428443
25€ per menors fins a 14 anys.
Finca Rovellats-Barri la Bleda