Barcelona wine routes
Schedule subject to availability - Prior reservation
Exclusive and sustainable wine tourism
Barcelona is a world-class wine tourism destination, because it has wines from five different Designations of Origin: Alella, Catalonia, Cava, Penedès, and Pla de Bages, which are between 20 ‘and 60’ minutes from the city center . Because you will also enjoy the wines of other denominations such as Corpinat, Clàssic Penedès, Vins del Vallès, etc. Because you will find mountain vineyards, in the Pyrenees, and others that cradle the Mediterranean, even close to the city, in Collserola or Badalona. Because it has one of the best gastronomic offers, but it also offers culture, heritage, history, tradition, and above all its lifestyle. For all this, Barcelona is one of the best places in the world for wine tourism. Come and discover it!
In this experience you will know the DO Pla de Bages, an area with a great winemaking tradition and it could not be otherwise, as there are even people who believe that its name derives from Bacchus, the god of wine.
We will go to the Mas de la Sala hotel, a hotel with a lot of history surrounded by nature and tranquility, here and we will have a tasting lunch with local products paired with 4 wines from the DO Pla de Bages. In the afternoon we will take an exclusive guided tour of the “Tines de la Vall del Flaquer”, declared Intangible Heritage of Humanity. The next morning we will visit Abadal, a winery of organic agriculture, which highlights the wine potential of Bages and where we will taste its wines accompanied by local products.
We will continue towards the DO Penedès where we will enjoy the sun among the vineyards, walk through towns and cities, and discover the great wines of their wineries.
We will start with a visit to the Vinseum, a museum for visitors to experience and experience the culture of wine. We will stay at the “Casa Torner i Güell” hotel, a 4-star hotel located in a Modernist building that is part of the Inventory of the Architectural Heritage of Catalonia.
On the third day in the morning, we will go to RECAREDO, a family of wine growers, artisans of the vineyard. A Mediterranean landscape and wines that are, in essence, a tribute to time. In Recaredo they return to their origins, looking at the sky, respecting the land, harvesting by hand, plowing on horseback, reconnecting man and nature to make wines with a genuine stamp and Mediterranean essence.
Finally, we will go to the DO Alella, one of the smallest and oldest denominations on the peninsula that gives us landscapes where the vineyards merge with the blue of the sky and the sea.
Here you will experience emotions at the Hotel Mas Salagros, a 100% ecological EcoResort overlooking the Coastal Range. You will visit the AIRE ancient baths, where you can unwind and relax surrounded by candlelight and finally go to the Alta Alella winery, of organic farming where you can pair it with Iberian acorn-fed ham with sea views.
- Lunch tasting menu with local products and paired with 4 wines from the DO Pla de Bages and bed and breakfast at the Hotel Mas de la Sala.
- Exclusive visit with private guide and a pairing of local wines through the vats of “La Vall del Flaquer”.
- Visit to the Abadal winery with a picnic in the vineyards.
- Visit Vinseum, a space for wine culture.
- Bed and breakfast at Casa Torner i Güell 4 stars hotel
- Visit Recaredo with a tasting of its most exclusive products.
- Bed and organic breakfast at the Hotel Mas Salagros 5 * – EcoResort.
- AIRE Ancient Baths Vallromanes thermal circuit.
- Guided tour of the Alta Alella winery, an organic farm.
- Ham-Experience. Wine tasting commented by a professional to make different pairings with Iberian ham.
- All journeys is at the customer’s expense.
- Possibility to add private transport.
- Extras and personal expenses not included.
Penedès / Pla de Bages / Alella