Aromas in a glass: Awake your senses
Playful workshop to memorize the aromas present in the wines, so after, we can relate the aromas to grape varieties, elaboration and age of the wine.
You will have to test your smell, and guess aromas that are really present in our day to day. A good way to train your nose, so you can discover the aromas in a wine!
- Sensory workshop about wine’s aromas.
- Commented tasting led by our sommeliers of the 7 Jean Leon’s wines.
- Guided tour around our garden varieties, winery, underground cellar, wine library and museum.
- Booking in advance is required.
- Minimum 6pax.
- Check for other visiting hours.
- Jean Leon's commitment is based on offering activities in which our client will have the certainty of a safe environment, implementing all prevention measures recommended by the Catalan Government and the Quality Tourism Institute of Spain.
- We obtained the Safe Travels Stamp that recognizes safe travel protocols worldwide. The label is promoted by The World Travel & Tourism Council (WTTC). This stamp allows travellers to recognize in any country in the world, companies, entities and destinations that have adopted standard protocols for security and prevention measures against COVID-19.
Chateau Leon s/n