Albet i Noya · Harvest Fest Picnic
Harvest Festival of the Penedès Wine Route
Picnics in the cellars · September 3 and 4, 2022
The Picnic among vineyards is back!
Upon arrival at the winery (we recommend between 10 and 12h) we will give you a basket with breakfast, glasses, wine (you can choose between Curious white, red, rosé or sparkling Petit Albet Brut) and the exact location of your space.
Choose the space that you like the most, book and live a day of wine tourism with friends, couple or family. Some spaces are inside the cellar itself.
In others, you will have to walk a little between vineyards, which will make the experience even more interesting. In all of them, you will be alone and you will be able to enjoy the experience at your leisure until 3pm. During the morning, a sommelier from the house will come to visit you to explain the history of Albet and Noya and solve all your doubts
- Private reservation of the chosen space
- Harvst picnic. Sustainable picnic basket:
- Fuet and butifarra eco of Ca l'Estevet
- Cheese with Muubee values
- Black rooster pate of the Penedès Mallart
- Peaches of Ca la Marieta
- Bread with tomato
- Bottle of wine or classic Penedès
Spaces available for the Picnic:
- Cypruss avenue. It is one of the most emblematic sight of Albet and Noya and that makes many visitors define it as Catalan Tuscany. Space located at the foot of the winery in a hare's eye vineyard and accessible for people with reduced mobility.
- The fig tree. This picnic is ideal for couples or small groups of friends. You have to walk about 500 meters from the winery and, if you want, you will have a picnic sitting on the ground in the middle of the vineyards.
- The olive trees. Idyllic location with great visits to the vineyards of Can Vendrell de la Codina and Poble de Sant Pau. You will have to take a short walk along tractor roads until you reach the site.
- the guardman's hause. For those looking for the comfort of the garden. A privileged space with spectacular views of the estate of Can Vendrell de la Codina. Accessible for people with reduced mobility.
- Can Vendrell. From this terrace you will have a very good panoramic view of the manor house of Can Vendrell. A few meters from the winery and at an elevated point you can enjoy unique views.
- The Fanio. For those who want to walk and climb to the most beautiful vineyard of Albet and Noya. A walk through vineyards, forests and dry stone walls where you can make a route of between 3 and 5 km approximately.
- Montserrat. One of the few vineyards of Albet and Noya overlooking the mountain of Montserrat. Located in the estate of Can Milà de la Roca (you will have to take the car and walk about 500 meters). After breakfast you can take an excursion to the vineyard of El Fanio.
- Can Milà de la Roca. Located near the rural house of Can Milà de la Roca. Space in the shade of an oak tree with capacity for up to 4 people. After breakfast you can take an excursion to the vineyard of El Fanio.
Price for children 8€
Can Vendrell de la Codina